Born and raised in Istanbul, I also studied my first degree and as well as spent the first few years of my professional life there. Ever since, I have lived in another two countries; Canada and since 2015 I have been living in Spain. With 10+ years of key account management experience in the domestic market of Turkey and International markets such as UK, Germany, Spain, Denmark, France, Canada, US and Hong Kong, I have always worked with international clients and colleagues. I love collaborating with people from different cultures in local or international business environments and I am looking forward to working with open-minded professionals like me.
In 2016 I dived into the digital field. Since then I have been very close to digital marketing and Ecommerce. I have done everything from Search Engine Monetization to Search Engine Optimization, from content creation to website building using WordPress, Shopify etc.
With the combination of social skills and technical skills, I believe being a go-getter that takes the extra mile to reach the achievement of any project, makes me a good candidate for any job that is related with technology & commerce.
Please have a look at my work experience and educational background.
- SEO Content Writing (article, blog content, product descriptions, ad copies and their translations)
- SEO Quality Assurance
- Keyword Research & Mapping for SERP ranking
- Linkbuilding (Inbound - Outbound)
- Off-page and On-page Optimization
- Website Creation and Design
- Ecommerce Project Management
- Social Media Management
- Online Client Management
You may see some of my projects here.
Tools used: Moz & other SEO tools, Google Ads, Facebook & Instagram Ads, Google Analytics, WordPress, Woocommerce, Social Media
- Search Engine Monetization (SEM) / PPC Marketing
- Display & Search Paid Advertising
- Ecommerce Projects
- Client Management
Tools used: Google Ads, Bing Ads, Facebook and Instagram Ads, Semrush
Account and project management of world's leading brands; Kellogg’s, Dairycrest, JLM Global Foods, Mcpack, M&S, Tesco, Smiths Coffee; managed $5.4 Million annual sales in 2011, increased annual sales gradually to $8.2 Million with the client referrals and accounts managed in 2014.
- Product Development
- Supply Chain Management
- Order Fulfillment
- Complaint Handling & Resolution
- Sales & Margin Improvement
- Project Management for Product Launches
- Data Entry
- Base Material & Stock Management
- Dispatch & Delivery Date Organization
- Payment Tracking for Client Accounts
- Price Quotation for Products
- RFI & Tender Process Application
- Sales Reports Preparation
Tools used: SAP & CRM
- Account management for Kaufhof, M&S, Adidas, Reebok, Brax, Kitaro, Le Comte, Sportscheck, Cinque, Kayser Roth, Escada, Rabe, Hema&Primark, and Strenesse
- Order, Shipment and Client Management
- Imports & Exports
- Payment Tracking
- Sales Reports & Training
Above I listed some of my work experience and skipped the older ones that go back to the beginning of 2000. You may expand to see detailed information or send me a message to see my whole resume.